**Documents required, additional fees and variable rent prices apply. See Landlord policies.
This chic apartment with 1-bedroom and 1-bathroom is for rent on Fehmarner Str in Mitte. The spacious living room is well-equipped with a sofa and TV so it is a great space to relax after a long day, while the bedroom is bright with several windows to let in plenty of natural light.
You won't need to go too far to find something to do on the weekends as the Berlin Zoo is easily accessible by Metro, as is Postdamer Platz and Brandenburger Tor. A little closer to the apartment you will find a handful of great restaurants and the Beuth University of Applied Sciences Berlin.
- The kitchen comes with everything you need to cook up a storm right down to the pots and pans.
- This apartment has heating to keep you warm in the cooler months.
- There is a standalone wardrobe in the bedroom so you have plenty of storage space for your belongings.
- This 5th floor apartment has an elevator so you don't need carry your shopping up too many stairs.
- There are lovely hardwood floors throughout this apartment.
- Although there is a washing machine there is no dryer in this apartment.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 5th
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Council tax (_Gemeindesteuer_): yes, included in rent
- Residence tax (_Wohnsteuer_): yes, included in rent
- Languages spoken: English, German
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: bank transfer
- Possibility of Anmeldung: yes
- Smoking: outside areas only
- Pets: not allowed
- Copy of photo-ID required: yes
- **Variable rent:**
- Staying 2-6 months: €1519 per month
- Staying 6-12 months: €1364 per month
- More than 2 people renting: +€200 for each additional tenant per month
**If you want to rent this property for more than 6 months, please contact our friendly booking agents.**
- The U-Bhf Amrumer Straße station is within a 5-minute walk and servcies Metro line U9 and buses 142, 221 and N9.
- Westhafen station is also within walking distance and services trains S41, S42, Metro line U9 and bus N9.
**In one word:** Modern (and central!)
**Closest Metro:** Hauptbahnhof, Berlinand's central railway station. Alexanderplatz (U5, S5, S7, S75), Potsdamer Platz (U2, S1, S2, S25), Tiergarten (S5, S7, S75), Stadtmitte (U2), Friedrichstraße (U6), Brandenburger Tor (U55, S1, S2, S25), and Oranienburger Tor (U6)
**Move here to be near:** The Humboldt University of Berlin, Alexanderplatz, Museum Island, Brandenburger Gate, Tiergarten Park, and Reichstag Berlin
**Suitable for:** Families and young professionals
**Can I afford it?** €€ – €€€ (Mid-range – expensive)
As is the case with most city centers, Mitte is busy and touristic. However, it is just as popular with professionals in their 30s, many of whom live in the area surrounding Tiergarten and work in one of the neighborhoodand's numerous startups. No matter your age or profession, you are sure to enjoy the abundance of museums, clubs, and eateries!
**What can I do here?**
Enjoy the shopping and cafes at Hackescher, an open-air market popular with young people. Head to Friedrichstraße if you are looking for more upscale shopping, or to let loose in the evening check out Tresor and Anita Berber, two famous nightclubs in the area.
Mitte had the first traffic light in all of Europe, installed in 1882!