**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
This roomy, 32?m², 1-bedroom studio apartment full of natural light and with a modern kitchen is available to rent in Kreuzberg. The fully equipped kitchen and contemporary living room have a adjoining balcony with a gorgeous view. The perfect place to enjoy sunny summer nights with your friends and loved ones.
Located on Mariannenplatz the property is just south of central Berlin, and thanks to the nearby U-bahn stations and many bus stops, you are no more than 30 minutes from the heart of the city and close to many of Berlin's most famous sites. Kreuzberg is known for its exciting nightlife and counterculture scene, ensuring that living here you will never have a dull moment.
* The proximity to the center of Berlin thanks to the many travel options, means you are within 20 minutes of historical sites such as Checkpoint Charlie and Alexanderplatz.
* The view from the balcony shows of the rustic beauty of Berlin's buildings as well as letting in a lot of natural light.
* The modern interior gives you a sense of the new while living in one the the city's oldest areas.
* The location of the property means you are right in the center of Berlin's famous 'counter culture' scene and an exciting experience is never far away.
* There is no oven in the kitchen but it does come with a microwave.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 4th
* Elevator: yes
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Smoking allowed: no
* Pets permitted: no
* U-Bahn stations U Kottbusser Tor and Görlitzer Bahnhof are both within a 10-minute walk of the property and carry the U1 and U8 lines.
* There are multiple bus stops all located less than 5 minutes from the studio.
This area of Berlin is more known for its trendy vibe and nightlife than for its historical sites. Nevertheless, it is a wonderful place to explore: located just to the southeast of Mitte, you can find some of Berlin’s oldest architecture and cobblestone streets. This is the place to be if you are an artist or just want to live amongst them.
**What can I do here?**
Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg has great nightlife! Visit venues like Berghain, Watergate, Club de Visionaire, and COBA bar. There are also many eateries and bars to discover on famous streets like Schlesischer, Boxhagener, Wesser, Simon Dach, Ravaler, and Bergmann.
Berghain, located in a former power plant, is one of Europe’s exclusive underground nightclubs and has been called the world capital of techno.